Safety is our number one priority for all guests attending Immersive Frida Kahlo Denver.
To ensure your safety, and based on guidance from the CDC and other government agencies, our walk-in exhibition will operate with enhanced safety measures including:
• Reduced capacity in line with state guidelines, to ensure all guests have enough space to safely enjoy the experience
• Temperature checks for staff on arrival
• Touchless hand sanitization stations placed throughout the venue
• Contactless payment encouraged throughout the venue
• Face coverings optional for guests and staff. Anyone feeling unwell is encouraged to stay home
• Floor markings throughout the venue to assist in six-foot social distancing limit
• Social distancing circles projected throughout the entire exhibition gallery space
• Enhanced, regular cleaning throughout the day on each floor
• Contact tracing for all staff and guests
We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily, and adjust our safety measures accordingly.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. If you have any other questions, please contact us at [email protected].