Safety is our number one priority for all guests attending Immersive Frida Kahlo in Los Angeles. With over 170,000 visitors in Toronto during COVID-19 and zero reported cases associated with the exhibition since opening, we’re proud to be operating an experience where it is safe to go.
Masks are optional over your nose and mouth for the entirety of your visit, regardless of your vaccination status. Physical distancing is encouraged in our public spaces, especially in lines and in restrooms.
To ensure your safety, and based on guidance from the CDC and other government agencies, our walk-in exhibition will operate with enhanced safety measures including:
- Reduced capacity in line with state guidelines, to ensure all guests have enough space to safely enjoy the experience
- Temperature checks for staff and guests on arrival
- Touchless hand sanitization stations placed throughout the venue
- Plexiglass barriers at all payment locations
- Contactless payment encouraged throughout the venue
- Face coverings required for all staff and guests
- Floor markings throughout the venue to assist in six-foot social distancing limit
- Social distancing circles projected throughout the entire exhibition gallery space
- Enhanced, regular cleaning throughout the day on each floor
- Contact tracing for all staff and guests
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily, and adjust our safety measures accordingly. If you have any other questions, please contact us at [email protected].